First time in Milano for gIDE session II!
And during the fashion week, chance of the calendar!
Here is my Shopping selection for you!
- Via During perfect for design and furniture;
- Valetie Victor emmanuel with Prada shop;
- Montenapoleone and Via della Spiga.
Hère are adresses I have been adviced, but not enough time to go:
- Excelsior Galleria del Corso, 4;
- Cavalli E Nastri Via Brera, 2;
- Frip Corso di Porta Ticinese, 16;
- Spazio Rossana Orlandi Via Matteo Bandello, 14-16;
- Local markets.
What to visit?
- Duomo of course!
- Basilic Santa Maria delle Grazie;
- And Scala obviously! I saw the Nutcracker from Tchaikovski… Wonderful! As in Empress Sissi’s movies… The small boxes with door opener, red chairs, big curtains
Where to eat?
- Quartier Brera, everything is tasty!
- Giacomo Bistrot;
- The Arengario;
- DRY of Via Solferino;
- Fioraio Bianchi;
- Gold by Dolce & Gabbana Via Carlo Poerio, 2/A;
- In Victor Emmanuel Gallery.
Where to drink?
- Corso Como;
- Ombra de Vin
- Bar Martini Corso Venezia, 15.